this is home

November 16, 2011

'this is home' 
- written nov.15/2011

this is a call, cry, voice, plea
my petition and my decree
this is the voice in my head 
and the heart on my sleeve
its the Love that i seek 
and the way that i’m weak
and the ways i don’t know 
and the tantrums i throw
this is a song, life, gift, dream
my path, my eyes, my fidelity 
where my cup overflows
where a heart’s beauty shows
where the lost find a home
and a truth clearly shown 
welcomed in, unprepared
you meet Love, aren’t scared
this is a fire, light, joy, fear
my hope, my heart, my darling, my dear. 
this is the way we cry 
this is to no goodbyes
this is for questioning why
this is the reasons we lie
this is a plan to be free
this is a joy, plain to see
this is home. 

1 comment

  1. This is so powerful, this is so close to my heart like words my soul longs to say.
    Your poems mean so much to me, more than you could know.
    I love you and your beautiful heart, Rach.

    ReplyDelete

off with your sandals. Design by Berenica Designs.